WIN GOLDEN TICKETS FOR THE WHOLE YEAR...
FOUR CHEFS, FOUR DINNERS AND THE TWO OF YOU...
Four Great Chefs from around the globe descend on Tasmania each year to cook with world class produce and prepare a series of dinners at the award-winning Josef Chromy Wines.
This is your chance to WIN the Golden Ticket for two people to all four of the events across the year valued at $1490.
Simply enter your details below to be in the random draw. Travel is not included.
Entries close 5pm Monday 23rd April, 2018. See full T&C's below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘The Promoter’ is: Tourism Northern Tasmania Incorporated whose registered office is at suite 24, level 1, Centreway Arcade, Launceston, Tasmania, 7250.
Prize on offer
There is one prize on offer
This prize is valued at $1,490
This prize consists of:
2 x tickets to The Great Chef Series Analiese Gregory to be taken at 6.30pm 4th of May + 2 x tickets to The Great Chef Series Mark Best to be taken at 6.30pm 6th July + 2 x tickets to The Great Chef Series Phil Wood to be taken at 6.30pm 10th August + 2 x tickets to The Great Chef Series Alex Atala to be taken at 6.30pm 5th October 2018.
The whole prize and all parts of the prize are not redeemable for cash, nor is it transferable unless at the discretion of Tourism Northern Tasmania.
Prizes must be redeemed within the specified dates above. In relation to any of the specified dates, these are not able to be altered under any circumstances.
Travel is not included as part of this prize.
All aspects of the prize will be booked and paid for by the promoter, following consultation with the prize winner.
If the prize winner is unable to redeem this prize on the set dates, they must notify the promoter immediately. Only the promoter has the right to transfer the prize to another person, but only if the prize winner agrees. In the circumstances that the prize winner cannot travel and does not wish to transfer the prize to another person, the prize will be considered void. The promoter then has the discretion to redraw the prize.
Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred whilst undertaking the prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
The promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 except employees or contractors of the Promoter, or any of these persons immediate family members.
How to enter
There is no entry fee and no specific purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Entrants can enter the competition through the Great Chef Series website www.greatchefsseries.com.au and fill out their details on the competition page.
When to enter
Entries open 5.00pm Australian EST on Friday 13th April 2018.
Closing date for entries will be Monday 23rd April 2018 at 5.00pm Australian EST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by Tourism Northern Tasmania’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize will be drawn on Tuesday 24th April 2018 at 12.00pm Australian EST.
- The Prize winner will be contacted via email and have their name posted to the Northern Tasmania facebook page at 1pm on Tuesday 24th April.
- According to Tasmanian State law, no permit is required to run this online competition, regardless of the prize value.
The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter may direct the judging panel to nominate additional suitable entries in case the original winning entry is deemed invalid or ineligible, or the prize winner cannot be contacted.
If the prize is not claimed by 5pm (AEST) on Thursday 26th April 2018, Tourism Northern Tasmania the right to award the prize to the second best judged entry. In the event that the winner cannot accept the prize (for whatever reason) the prize will be forfeited by that winner and the third best judged entry will be awarded the prize and so on until a valid winner is found who is able to accept the prize.
Tourism Northern Tasmania reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation and or any other event outside of Tourism Northern Tasmania’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Tourism Northern Tasmania.
Tourism Northern Tasmania is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to entrants by any third party connected with this competition.
The winner will be notified by email on Tuesday 24th April 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, Tourism Northern Tasmania reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and/or pick a replacement winner.
Tourism Northern Tasmania will provide the winner with all relevant prize details at the time the prize winner confirms receipt of advice that they have won.
Tourism Northern Tasmania’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, all entrants are indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
The prize winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image or any other creative content which may arise in any publicity material distributed by The Promoter. Any personal data relating to the prize winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Promoter and not to any other party.
Copyright, Statutory Guarantees, Waiver and Liability
- In consideration for Tourism Northern Tasmania to award the prize to the prize winner, the prize winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Tourism Northern Tasmania’s advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the prize winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Each entrant hereby assigns all rights to Tourism Northern Tasmania including, title, interest in and to all copyright and all moral rights in any material created or otherwise submitted to The Promoter in connection with that entrant’s entry and/or participation in any aspect of the prize. Each entrant warrants that The Promoter is free to use this content; including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry and or participation, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all, in addition to exercise its rights in relation thereto and neither the entrant nor any third party will be entitled to any fee for any such use over any channel anywhere in the world.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders The Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.